How to Use Your Health Reimbursement Arrangement
This seminar has been created to help retirees better understand and manage their Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) accounts.
Topics that will be reviewed include the following:
- Explanation of payment types for premiums and out-of-pocket expenses
- Explanation of reimbursement types and forms to use
- Information for spouses and caregivers
- Common questions from retirees
- Important online account features
Registering for an Educational Opportunities Seminar
You can register for OPERS seminars in two different ways:
You can register online with your Online Account. Once logged in click on “Tools and Resources” and then on “Seminars and Counseling” to select a seminar.
You can also register for a seminar by calling OPERS at 1-800-222-7377
|Seminar - How to Use Your Health Reimbursement Arrangement|
|West Chester||9/27/2017||2 pm|