Educational Opportunities Webinar: Contribution Reporting
This 1 hour course has been approved by the Auditor of State to be used towards completing the education requirements of the Fiscal Integrity Act.
In this course, attendees will learn:
- How to properly report OPERS contributions
- How to schedule or submit online ACH payment or payment instructions
- What is and is not OPERS earnable salary
- How to submit new employee forms, certify final earnable salary date, submit notice of termination of re-employment
- How large earnings are calculated, how to resolve/respond to large earnings inquiries, steps to take that can minimize large earnings