OPERS procures goods and services using Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotes (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI) and other such competitive models. Valid responses must be submitted to OPERS by the specified submission date. Submission procedures and procurement details for each opportunity can be reviewed by clicking on the document label.
- How to do business with OPERS
- OPERS Procurement Policy and Procedures Manual
- Vendor Information Form
|2018 Penetration Testing||RFP||July 20, 5 p.m. ET|
OPERS is seeking the services of a qualified firm to perform a penetration testing audit.
|Emerging Manager Program||RFI||N/A|
OPERS has a program available exclusively to emerging firms that are Ohio-qualified or minority-owned. To be eligible for consideration, the firm must have less than $1.25 billion in firm-wide assets at the time of funding and be either minority-owned or Ohio-qualified. At this time, OPERS is considering only active, long-only equity managers.
How to Do Business With OPERS Investments
- More: Ohio PERS Ethics Policy: Gifts from vendors are prohibited.
- More: Ohio law imposes reporting and registration on persons/entities doing business or seeking to do business with OhioPERS.
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio - Qualified Agent Listing
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio - Qualified Agent Certification
Investment Management Services
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio - Qualified Manager Listing
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio - Qualified Manager Certification