OPERS procures goods and services using Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotes (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI) and other such competitive models. Valid responses must be submitted to OPERS by the specified submission date. Submission procedures and procurement details for each opportunity can be reviewed by clicking on the document label.
Important Information:Subscribe to this feed
|OPERS Member Life Insurance||RFP||Dec. 5, 5 p.m. ET|
OPERS currently has approximately 340,000 active members with 3,700 public employers throughout the State of Ohio. We are seeking a vendor to provide a voluntary life insurance product to members, which may or may not be a supplement to any life insurance their employer may offer. This would be all member-paid (no contribution by OPERS), and must be direct-billed on an individual basis to the members. This is a new offering, not a replacement for something previously offered to members.
|Samsung 1TB SSD’s and Adapters||RFP||Nov. 20, 2 p.m. ET|
The Ohio Public Employees Retirement System is seeking to purchase Samsung solid state drives and Sabrent adapters to upgrade our T1700 workstations.
|Emerging Manager Program||RFI||N/A|
OPERS has a program available exclusively to emerging firms that are Ohio-qualified or minority-owned. To be eligible for consideration, the firm must have less than $1.25 billion in firm-wide assets at the time of funding and be either minority-owned or Ohio-qualified. At this time, OPERS is considering only active, long-only equity managers.
How to Do Business With OPERS Investments
- More: Ohio PERS Ethics Policy: Gifts from vendors are prohibited.
- More: Ohio law imposes reporting and registration on persons/entities doing business or seeking to do business with OhioPERS.
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio-Qualified Agent Listing
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio-Qualified Agent Certification
Investment Management Services
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio-Qualified Manager Listing
- Ohio Retirement Systems Ohio-Qualified Manager Certification