Wellness Retiree Medical Account

Retirees enrolled in the OPERS Retiree Health Care Plan administered by Medical Mutual have access to a Retiree Medical Account (RMA) where funds are accumulated exclusively to pay for qualified medical expenses such as medical, pharmacy, vision and dental costs. While the ability to add funds is no longer available, accumulated funds remain accessible in the RMA for a period of time.

To redeem funds, participants need to fill out a Retiree Medical Account Claim Form.

After PayFlex processes the claim form, participants receive reimbursement through direct deposit by an automated electronic funds transfer (EFT) up to the amount of the RMA balance.

Questions about the account? Visit payflex.com or call 1-888-672-9136.

Following the claim form instructions will lead to a quick and easy reimbursement through an automated electronic funds transfer.
A doctor holding a piggy bank